A year ago, Uber and the City of Cincinnati announced the Cincinnati Mobility Lab, a multi-year partnership that seeks to develop innovative transportation strategies in collaboration with the City of Cincinnati and local transit and business organizations. As part of that work, we’re excited to release a new study that looks at the potential to increase the efficiency and productivity of curb space in Cincinnati. In Cincinnati, as in many cities, curb space is a scarce resource. With multiple ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (18:50, 22 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (17:34, 22 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)
- Reynolds953 on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (14:50, 21 September 2019)