A year ago, Uber and the City of Cincinnati announced the Cincinnati Mobility Lab, a multi-year partnership that seeks to develop innovative transportation strategies in collaboration with the City of Cincinnati and local transit and business organizations. As part of that work, we’re excited to release a new study that looks at the potential to increase the efficiency and productivity of curb space in Cincinnati. In Cincinnati, as in many cities, curb space is a scarce resource. With multiple ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (23:26, 19 July 2019)
- Stewart on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:04, 19 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)