The new Grand Paris metro lines, together the Grand Paris Express, have created an infrastructure project of unprecedented magnitude: 200km of new track, of which 90 percent is under ground, with four new lines, one extension, 68 new stations, fully automated rolling stock, all for a 35 billion euro investment. It is the largest infrastructure and development project in Europe and the largest public transport project in Île-de-France since the construction of the RER. The Grand Paris Express is ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (23:26, 19 July 2019)
- Stewart on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:04, 19 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)