Transport data and decision-making don't just under-represent women. In many cases they trivialise or ignore their needs completely.
• Building over Moorgate station (Building) • London electric car charge map (MappingLondon) • Tottenham Court Rd cuts both ways again (HydeParkNow) • Musk’s DC-Baltimore car tunnel idea worse than pointless (Jalopnik) • New trains for Bangkok Metro (RailwayNews) • Knapp’s rolling tube ship (OttawaRewind) • Full steam ahead for Austria’s night trains (AFP) How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- HTFB on Monday’s Friday Reads – 13 November 2019 (22:37, 13 November 2019)
- B&T on Crossrail: Progressing but slipping (20:00, 13 November 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (15:50, 13 November 2019)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (21:18, 8 November 2019)
- Neil on The Rise and Fall of a Vision: Wrightbus Enters Administration (11:02, 8 November 2019)