Transport data and decision-making don't just under-represent women. In many cases they trivialise or ignore their needs completely.
• Building over Moorgate station (Building) • London electric car charge map (MappingLondon) • Tottenham Court Rd cuts both ways again (HydeParkNow) • Musk’s DC-Baltimore car tunnel idea worse than pointless (Jalopnik) • New trains for Bangkok Metro (RailwayNews) • Knapp’s rolling tube ship (OttawaRewind) • Full steam ahead for Austria’s night trains (AFP) How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on The Man Who Painted London Red (14:16, 22 September 2019)
- DaveN on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:07, 22 September 2019)
- Eric on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (08:34, 22 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)
- Reynolds953 on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (14:50, 21 September 2019)