Transport for London has selected residential landlord Grainger as its joint venture development partner for eight sites in London. Together TfL and Grainger will deliver over 3,000 new homes across the seed sites, with a minimum of 40% affordable homes on all new planning consents, and the remainder predominantly for the private rental market. The joint venture structure of 49:51 (TfL:Grainger) will build out sites located adjacent to TfL stations. Eight chosen sites Limmo ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)