Transport for London has selected residential landlord Grainger as its joint venture development partner for eight sites in London. Together TfL and Grainger will deliver over 3,000 new homes across the seed sites, with a minimum of 40% affordable homes on all new planning consents, and the remainder predominantly for the private rental market. The joint venture structure of 49:51 (TfL:Grainger) will build out sites located adjacent to TfL stations. Eight chosen sites Limmo ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Danielnal on High Speed Buffers? HS2 in London (Part 1) (05:44, 17 October 2019)
- Paul on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (00:06, 17 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:59, 16 October 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (20:56, 16 October 2019)
- J. Elson on The Waterloo Link (16:47, 16 October 2019)