In the UK, van traffic has grown by 71% over the last 20 years, compared to growth of 13% for cars. This has congestion and clean air ramifications for cities. A “Bikes for Business” program will be launched later today by Team London Bridge, a Business Improvement District which has 400 members in the London Bridge area, including News UK, Imperial War Museum, and Network Rail. The behavior change program is supported by the local government body Transport for London (TfL) and is being ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Danielnal on High Speed Buffers? HS2 in London (Part 1) (05:44, 17 October 2019)
- Paul on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (00:06, 17 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:59, 16 October 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (20:56, 16 October 2019)
- J. Elson on The Waterloo Link (16:47, 16 October 2019)