In the UK, van traffic has grown by 71% over the last 20 years, compared to growth of 13% for cars. This has congestion and clean air ramifications for cities. A “Bikes for Business” program will be launched later today by Team London Bridge, a Business Improvement District which has 400 members in the London Bridge area, including News UK, Imperial War Museum, and Network Rail. The behavior change program is supported by the local government body Transport for London (TfL) and is being ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)