Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • TfL ‘Turdis’ removed after complaints (Beeb) • Concerns over poor Underground air quality report (Guardian) • Turning derelict Leeds viaduct into green space (EnvironmentJ) • Amsterdam’s canal boats going electric (TreeHugger) • Andy Byford talks NYC new L line plan (SignalProblems) • US West Coast transit now beating East Coast (NYTimes) • History of the car menace in NYC (StreetsBlog) • BART looking for retired ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (18:05, 23 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)