Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Sub-surface line disruption averted by Thames Water (ThamesWater) • 6 graphs show how London’s changed since 2000 (CfL) • Oslo banning parking in city centre (NYTimes) • Boston considering east-west rail link without tunnel (BostonGlobe) • Urine guards installed at some L stations (ChicagoTribune) • Seattle’s Alaska Viaduct to be demolished (PriceTags) • US Transit Atlas ranks best & worst cities (CityLab) • General ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)