Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Understanding London’s underground railway infrastructure (NathanDarroch) • Phone data saves London’s transport from chaos (Wired) • Walking high on other side of tracks (Times £) • The case for reopening Edinburgh’s lost circle line (CityMetric) • Boston is repurposing classic parking garages (Forbes) • The pedestrian strikes back (NYTimes) • Philly rallies to save 30th St station flipboard (CityLab) • Rebirth of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (18:05, 23 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)