Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Victorian railway viaduct transformed into home (TreeHugger) • Unofficial Paris Metro map improvement process (SmashingMag) • NYC subway mosaics tell visual stories (99%Invisible) • Chicago L card game (MassTransit) • The train as the mobile office (CityLab) • We need to talk about cars (Spacing) • Difference between mobility & accessibility (StrongTowns) • Car ownership is losing its allure (CBCSpark) • Hack turns ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)