Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Station sponsorships and TfL (Reconnections thread) • King’s Cross Coal Drops Yard history & photos (HydeParkNow) • Vacant underpass now useful public space (PopUpCity) • The Millennials improving Boston’s transit system (Politico) • Soccer fields sprouting up at Atlanta’s rail stations (CityLab) • The map of every building in the US (NYTimes) • Vehicular terrorism and pedestrianism (CityLab) • Stay Grounded network ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (08:37, 24 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)