Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Station sponsorships and TfL (Reconnections thread) • King’s Cross Coal Drops Yard history & photos (HydeParkNow) • Vacant underpass now useful public space (PopUpCity) • The Millennials improving Boston’s transit system (Politico) • Soccer fields sprouting up at Atlanta’s rail stations (CityLab) • The map of every building in the US (NYTimes) • Vehicular terrorism and pedestrianism (CityLab) • Stay Grounded network ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: A Hole New World (00:08, 12 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (19:24, 11 December 2018)
- ngh on Back to the Future: (Re)lengthening and Shortening at Waterloo (07:07, 11 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:03, 9 December 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:04, 9 December 2018)