With the King Street Transit Pilot coming to its official end this fall, we’re all taking stock of the project’s results. Overall, the pilot has been a positive success. We know from data released by the City and TTC that the pilot has dramatically improved the transit experience for the (now) 80,000 riders on the 504 and 514 streetcars since the pilot rolled out in November 2017. We also understand that foot traffic along an expanded public realm has kept pace with seasonal norms, even ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Nameless on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (16:38, 23 September 2019)
- Jonathan Roberts on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (16:15, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)