The second Thursday of the month brings with it our meetup, which happens next on 13th September from 6pm. As always, these are informal affairs where the beer flows, offering an opportunity to put faces to the names of a few LR writers as well as regular commentators. All are welcome, and conversation is often as much general as it is transport-specific. Where to find us We will be in the upstairs backroom at The Royal Oak on Tabard Street. Its location makes it easy to get to from a number of ...
Are we on the cusp of completely changing how we drive, fly or move around? Hear from Glenn Lynons, Mott-MacDonald Professor at University of West England, Bristol, international expert who’s in Edmonton to speak about the future of transportation, with recent UK mobility trends. Listen
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- jason leahy on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (09:16, 22 November 2019)
- Greg Tingey on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (08:23, 22 November 2019)
- IslandDweller on Thirty Centimetres of Safety: An Incident At Peckham Rye (09:14, 21 November 2019)
- AlanBG on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (18:33, 20 November 2019)
- Richard Kelly on LR Meetup at Royal Oak Pub, 14th November (16:27, 20 November 2019)