Elon Musk appeared on the “Joe Rogan Experience” podcast on Thursday [6 Sept], where he said The Boring Company started as a joke. Musk said that he couldn’t be sure the project’s ambitious plans to build a high-speed transport system under Los Angeles would be successful but that the idea was born out of “desperation.” “I don’t see any other ideas for improving the traffic,” Musk said. In a new interview, Elon Musk described The Boring ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)