Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Making the most of the commute (BBC) • Birmingham New Street’s mirror finish (TheBeautyOfTransport) • Does New York really need BQX? (NYCurbed) • Elegant NY City track schematics with subway stations (Wired) • How America killed transit (CityLab) • New Moscow Metro stations inspired by Waterloo station (GlobalRailNews) • First freighter braves Russian arctic alone (Wired) • Canadian hockey brawl over subway art (CityLab) • ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)