Rolling stock leasing company Eversholt Rail has joined the Revolution VLR consortium which is developing a new brand of very light rail vehicle. The Revolution VLR consortium is led by Transport Design International Ltd (TDI) and includes WMG at the University of Warwick, Cummins as well as companies from the automotive and rail sectors. The consortium said it is seeking to create “lightweight, energy-efficient system solutions to deliver affordable service growth and extension of the UK’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Hudson on The Man Who Painted London Red (11:40, 22 September 2019)
- DaveN on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:07, 22 September 2019)
- Eric on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (08:34, 22 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)
- Reynolds953 on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (14:50, 21 September 2019)