Rolling stock leasing company Eversholt Rail has joined the Revolution VLR consortium which is developing a new brand of very light rail vehicle. The Revolution VLR consortium is led by Transport Design International Ltd (TDI) and includes WMG at the University of Warwick, Cummins as well as companies from the automotive and rail sectors. The consortium said it is seeking to create “lightweight, energy-efficient system solutions to deliver affordable service growth and extension of the UK’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)