After a first conclusive test carried out in Vélizy (part of the 78th arrondissement of Paris, which includes Versailles), the public transport networks of Lyon and Lille will next succumb to the perfumed fragrances of company Sensorys. Keolis Lyon, the company operating the Lyon transport network, has just confirmed its order to Sensorys to improve the perception of cleanliness and reduce the feeling of overcrowding on the Lyon public transport network. After a six month test phase, Sensorys ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Brian Butterworth on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (10:00, 19 October 2019)
- Paul on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (19:12, 18 October 2019)
- Aleks on The Waterloo Link (18:56, 18 October 2019)
- 100andthirty on Friday Reads – 18 October 2019 (17:31, 18 October 2019)
- Littlejohn on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (14:55, 17 October 2019)