Deutsche Bahn’s Idea Train promises to be the most relaxing train ever. The morning commute could become a pleasure rather than a chore if Deutsche Bahn’s vision for rail travel becomes reality, with rigid traditional seating making way for exercise equipment and privacy pods. Unveiled last week, the Idea Train concept from Deutsche Bahn has been developed by the German company to revolutionise rail travel by enabling passengers to make the most of their journey – a period of time that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (18:22, 19 April 2019)
- Russell.FL on Friday Reads – 19 April 2019 (15:56, 19 April 2019)
- Hackneyite on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:53, 19 April 2019)
- The Future’s Bright, The Future’s Orange on No Do Nothing Option: The Increasing Cost of the Bakerloo’s Trains (19:41, 17 April 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 April 2019 (21:18, 16 April 2019)