Deutsche Bahn’s Idea Train promises to be the most relaxing train ever. The morning commute could become a pleasure rather than a chore if Deutsche Bahn’s vision for rail travel becomes reality, with rigid traditional seating making way for exercise equipment and privacy pods. Unveiled last week, the Idea Train concept from Deutsche Bahn has been developed by the German company to revolutionise rail travel by enabling passengers to make the most of their journey – a period of time that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (08:37, 24 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)