Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup:
- • DLR Conductor monologue (Londonist)
- • Soviet maps of London & other cities (CityLab)
- • Paris closed a major road & half its traffic disappeared (Fast Company)
- • Solution to traffic jams, pollution, and urban sprawl (Economist)
- • Titanic of the Pyrenees set to reopen (BBC)
- • New York Subway slipping back into the abyss from financial starvation (NY Times)
- • Denver Expanded LRT network, so Why are More People Driving? (CityLab)
- • Vancouver receives double decker buses for trial (Vancouver Sun)
- • Campaign to rebuild New York’s Penn Station (Rebuild Penn Station)
If you haven’t visited our site before, check out our most popular articles:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, please email us at [email protected].
Whilst you are here, check out Reconnections’ Industry Section, down and to the right.