The West Midlands Combined Authority/Transport for West Midlands (WMCA) is delighted to announce an exciting one-time opportunity to own not only a piece of transport history, but also a fleet of 15 type T-69 light rail vehicles. Originally purchased from Italian manufacturer Ansaldo Trasporti and in operation between 1998-2014, the former standard bearers of the Line One route between Wolverhampton and Birmingham city centres are currently in storage at Long Marston Airfield. The e-Auction will ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)