Paris stands on the brink of constructing the biggest underground project in the history of the French nation. With about 170km of new underground infrastructure in total, the 205km Grand Paris Express will expand the city’s metro system to one of the largest in the world. This project is of epic proportions and will provide a multi-metro route solution to serve the rapid growth and increasing urban density of the city. Armand van Wijck reports for TunnelTalk. In 2030 Paris expects 10.5 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)