The transportation technology provider TransLoc, has announced that a new partnership with Google to provide accurate transit information. The new web application will enable all transit agencies to make real-time data accessible on Google Maps for free. Google Maps will be borrowing data from TransLoc’s Architect software which is a free and accessible web application for transport operators of all sizes to manage and share transit data. It is hoped that this partnership will allow TransLoc ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)