Thirty subway stations across New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) have started using new technology to improve its passengers’ journeys and provide more accurate information. A new service which was introduced last month displays real-time subway train arrival times at ‘On the Go’ interactive kiosks in stations. On the Go Travel Station is an innovative, interactive digital communications tool that provides MTA/New York City Transit subway customers with a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- jason leahy on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (00:07, 19 November 2019)
- ngh on Crossrail: Reading the Future (19:36, 18 November 2019)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (09:28, 18 November 2019)
- 100andthirty on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (07:26, 19 November 2019)
- Garry Brown on Friday Reads – 15 November 2019 (16:03, 16 November 2019)