Thirty subway stations across New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) have started using new technology to improve its passengers’ journeys and provide more accurate information. A new service which was introduced last month displays real-time subway train arrival times at ‘On the Go’ interactive kiosks in stations. On the Go Travel Station is an innovative, interactive digital communications tool that provides MTA/New York City Transit subway customers with a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (08:37, 24 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)