This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post - listing the links and articles we've been reading at LR Towers. Be sure to also check out our Industry Links posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
We’re under a massive attack at the moment. I’m having to switch us to a different design and turn a bunch of stuff off while I deal with it. Apologies! JB
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (18:50, 22 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (17:34, 22 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)
- Reynolds953 on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (14:50, 21 September 2019)