“With the UK’s forthcoming exit from the EU, transport managers and operators must be up to date on the latest changes to rules and regulations governing the UK’s Road Transport Operators. “The new edition of Lowe’s Transport Manager’s & Operator’s Handbook 2017 is out on 3rd February 2017. Now in its 47th edition, it is the most comprehensive guide available to the operational rules and guidelines governing the UK’s road transport operators. This ...
Following the Supreme Court decision on wheelchair spaces on buses Transport Focus chief executive Anthony Smith, said: “Passengers will welcome today’s long awaited Supreme Court decision. Bus drivers now need to be provided with adequate support and training to help passengers.” Read more
“The Transportation business of Thales UK achieves the prestigious Investor in Innovation Award.” Read more
“UK: The first demonstration rail freight service carrying textiles and other consumer goods from China to the UK arrived at the London Eurohub terminal in Barking just after 13.00 on January 18, having left Yiwu Xi station in eastern China’s Zhejiang province on January 1.” Read more
UK Department of Transport confirmed £300 million (EUR 345 million) funding for infrastructure improvement works on the Southern and Thameslink railway networks. Read more
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JC on Crossrail: Progressing but slipping (21:40, 12 November 2019)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (21:18, 8 November 2019)
- Neil on The Rise and Fall of a Vision: Wrightbus Enters Administration (11:02, 8 November 2019)
- Aleks on London’s First Highway: The East London River Crossings (10:11, 8 November 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 4 November 2019 (14:29, 7 November 2019)