The Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB) have released an initial report into the causes of the recent fatal tram accident in Croydon on 9 November 2016. The accident, which cost the lives of seven people and seriously injured another 51, is one of the most serious rail accidents in London since the Moorgate accident in 1975. Initial reports and the RAIB For those unfamiliar with the way the RAIB works, it is worth noting that their reports are not intended to allocate blame or liability. ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:56, 14 September 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 6 September 2019 (08:36, 12 September 2019)
- Nameless on Monday’s Friday Reads – 9 September 2019 (07:24, 12 September 2019)
- Hugh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 2 September 2019 (18:55, 7 September 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:06, 6 September 2019)