In this, the second episode of our New York mini series, Nicole talks to Sam Schwartz about the efforts to introduce road and congestion pricing in New York. Sam Schwartz served as New York City‘s Traffic Commissioner and the New York City Department of Transportation’s Chief Engineer. He now runs his own transport consultancy, Sam Schwartz Engineering, and is a columnist under the moniker Gridlock Sam. Sam also spearheads the Move NY campaign, which has put forward the case for a new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)