It will probably not have escaped most readers attention that the main portion of the new London Bridge station concourse opened on August Bank Holiday Monday. Impressions are invariably subjective and so London Reconnections breaks its rule about being objective to give you a report on the development. Space, Minimalism and Integration Much has been said about how spacious the new station looks. On arriving from the Southern platforms it does look open and impressive, but at first it appears ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- DMVW9 on Crossrail: Finishing The Job (10:21, 17 October 2017)
- ngh on Understanding Uber: Breaking Down The London Driver Numbers (09:40, 17 October 2017)
- Stuart Winton on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (06:47, 17 October 2017)
- Graham H on The Ninety Second Railway: Making the Victoria The Most Frequent Metro in the World (17:45, 16 October 2017)
- John on Old Oak Common: A Vision and Challenge For Crossrail (Part 1) (17:03, 16 October 2017)