We have reported previously on the ongoing problems with the resignalling contract for the Subsurface Railway (the Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines). The contract is an important one, for it underpins much of the work currently underway on the Underground. In advance of a TfL Board Finance and Policy meeting later this week a paper on this contract has been published. We look at its contents with a critical eye to see if a sound plan for the future has begun to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Danielnal on High Speed Buffers? HS2 in London (Part 1) (05:44, 17 October 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (08:56, 17 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:59, 16 October 2019)
- DH not in RTW on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:49, 17 October 2019)
- J. Elson on The Waterloo Link (16:47, 16 October 2019)