We have reported previously on the ongoing problems with the resignalling contract for the Subsurface Railway (the Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines). The contract is an important one, for it underpins much of the work currently underway on the Underground. In advance of a TfL Board Finance and Policy meeting later this week a paper on this contract has been published. We look at its contents with a critical eye to see if a sound plan for the future has begun to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Upgrading the Piccadilly: Calling Time on Mind the Gap? (03:23, 23 September 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse (X-Plaistow) on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (01:11, 23 September 2018)
- Timbeau on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (21:50, 22 September 2018)
- Aronjit on Upgrading the Piccadilly (20:39, 22 September 2018)
- Bob on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (10:58, 22 September 2018)