We have reported previously on the ongoing problems with the resignalling contract for the Subsurface Railway (the Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines). The contract is an important one, for it underpins much of the work currently underway on the Underground. In advance of a TfL Board Finance and Policy meeting later this week a paper on this contract has been published. We look at its contents with a critical eye to see if a sound plan for the future has begun to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (21:47, 15 July 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:22, 15 July 2018)
- Ronnie MB on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (18:14, 15 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 6 July 2018 (15:20, 14 July 2018)
- 100andthirty on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (12:38, 9 July 2018)