On 24th March 2015 there was a surprise announcement from the Mayor and TfL about the re-signalling of the Subsurface Railway (SSR). It is largely a re-announcement of what has already been announced numerous times, and it is far from free of doublespeak, but it does also contain some genuinely new information. Unfortunately, despite appearances, most of that information is not really good news for the travelling public of London. The difficulties of resignalling Resignalling tends to be a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Danielnal on High Speed Buffers? HS2 in London (Part 1) (05:44, 17 October 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (08:56, 17 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:59, 16 October 2019)
- DH not in RTW on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:49, 17 October 2019)
- J. Elson on The Waterloo Link (16:47, 16 October 2019)