We reported recently on the consultation to extend the Bakerloo Line which, if it were to be built, would include a station at New Cross Gate. Before that we reported on what the approach lines to London Bridge on the Brighton Main Line will look like once the Thameslink Programme is complete. We are also now towards the end of Network Rail’s major reconstruction of New Cross Gate station and they recently brought into use the extensive new pedestrian overbridge there as part of the Access ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)