We reported recently on the consultation to extend the Bakerloo Line which, if it were to be built, would include a station at New Cross Gate. Before that we reported on what the approach lines to London Bridge on the Brighton Main Line will look like once the Thameslink Programme is complete. We are also now towards the end of Network Rail’s major reconstruction of New Cross Gate station and they recently brought into use the extensive new pedestrian overbridge there as part of the Access ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)