On 22nd September TfL launched a new consultation on the possibility of adding one or more stations to the London Overground in west London at Old Oak Common. With at least two other OOC rail consultations already on-going and a third due later this year on a potential Crossrail link to the West Coast Main Line (WCML), it finally seems that a new west London rail hub is moving closer to reality. In 2013, London Reconnections covered the nascent plans for Old Oak Common in some detail. We refer ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Upgrading the Piccadilly: Calling Time on Mind the Gap? (03:23, 23 September 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse (X-Plaistow) on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (01:11, 23 September 2018)
- Timbeau on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (21:50, 22 September 2018)
- Aronjit on Upgrading the Piccadilly (20:39, 22 September 2018)
- Bob on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (10:58, 22 September 2018)