In both science and science fiction, time warps are where there is a multi-dimensional fold in the space-time continuum which allow the traveller to pass from one space-time environment to another, as easily as stepping off an escalator at Kings Cross. The London Infrastructure Plan 2050 (‘London 2050’), published in July by the Mayor and directed by Isabel Dedring and many GLA staff, TfL and other colleagues, is an attempt to provide the London of today with a blueprint for such a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (00:38, 22 September 2018)
- Graham H on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:23, 21 September 2018)
- Paul S on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (20:13, 21 September 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (17:01, 21 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)