There was a time when your humble Editor worked in the Civil Service. From this period of personal history two clear memories stick out. Firstly that there was once a genuine publication titled Guidance on Guidance, a document of which Sir Humphrey would likely have been proud. Second was the lesson that the more innocuous a committee’s name, the more interesting and important the topics it discussed were likely to be. This second lesson certainly applies to the TfL Finance & Policy ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Upgrading the Piccadilly: Calling Time on Mind the Gap? (03:23, 23 September 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse (X-Plaistow) on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (01:11, 23 September 2018)
- Timbeau on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (21:50, 22 September 2018)
- Aronjit on Upgrading the Piccadilly (20:39, 22 September 2018)
- Bob on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (10:58, 22 September 2018)