Just as we fail to report on buses as much as we should, we tend to not report on London’s roads – in part because there is normally little that attracts our attention. It must not be forgotten though, if a total solution for London’s transport issues is sought, that one has to consider the inter-relationship of all modes and it would be impossible to ignore roads. It is therefore particularly appropriate, as well as a bit of a change, to look at how TfL’s plans for roads ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Brian Butterworth on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (10:00, 19 October 2019)
- Paul on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (19:12, 18 October 2019)
- Aleks on The Waterloo Link (18:56, 18 October 2019)
- 100andthirty on Friday Reads – 18 October 2019 (17:31, 18 October 2019)
- Littlejohn on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (14:55, 17 October 2019)