Just as we fail to report on buses as much as we should, we tend to not report on London’s roads – in part because there is normally little that attracts our attention. It must not be forgotten though, if a total solution for London’s transport issues is sought, that one has to consider the inter-relationship of all modes and it would be impossible to ignore roads. It is therefore particularly appropriate, as well as a bit of a change, to look at how TfL’s plans for roads ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (03:08, 22 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (20:44, 21 March 2018)
- IslandDweller on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (20:18, 21 March 2018)
- timbeau on TfL Confirm Gap in Croxley Rail Link Funding (14:52, 20 March 2018)
- QTR on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (20:25, 19 March 2018)