Londoners with a particular interest in politics and planning may have noticed a new phrase appear in the lexicon of both in recent months – London 2050. In this article we take a closer look at precisely what that phrase means, and how thinking is shaping up so far. For when it comes to transport infrastructure 2050 is far closer than one might think.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Thirty Centimetres of Safety: An Incident At Peckham Rye (10:33, 21 November 2019)
- Anon on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:30, 20 November 2019)
- AlanBG on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (18:33, 20 November 2019)
- Richard Kelly on LR Meetup at Royal Oak Pub, 14th November (16:27, 20 November 2019)
- ngh on Crossrail: Reading the Future (19:36, 18 November 2019)