Just a quick reminder to those interested. We intend to meet monthly for a drink and a chat at the Rose & Crown in Southwark on the second Tuesday of each month. This is the same location where we held our 5th Anniversary Celebration. The arrangements are basically the same as for the celebration but will probably be much more low key. So, come any time after 6.00 p.m. on Tuesday 10th September at the Rose & Crown. There will in fact be two or three of us already there if you arrive a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Nameless on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (16:38, 23 September 2019)
- Jonathan Roberts on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (16:15, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)