Because of an article being planned analysing the October 2015 Crossrail 2 consultation, this thread is now locked and it is no longer possible to add comments. “The ultimate false economy would be to delay decisions on Crossrail 2 in the face of overwhelming evidence that its going to be necessary. Engage in a lot of patch and mend work which will be unavoidable if you don’t do it AND THEN have to put into place a really serious Crossrail style line from the South West into the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Danielnal on High Speed Buffers? HS2 in London (Part 1) (05:44, 17 October 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (08:56, 17 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:59, 16 October 2019)
- DH not in RTW on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:49, 17 October 2019)
- J. Elson on The Waterloo Link (16:47, 16 October 2019)