Whilst debate continues over Deep Tube and the S-Stock rollout pushes forward, other rolling stock changes are still happening quietly elsewhere. Below are thus several pictures of the newly refurbished 95 stock on the Northern Line. Inside, London Underground’s move towards a standard moquette and general interior style continues. The loss of more individual line stylings is something that many will mourn, but with a push to ensure that rolling stock is more interchangeable in future ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (18:05, 23 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)