With the Olympics and Paralympics over, September brings something of a return to normal for London’s Transport network. On the Underground, this means the unfortunate (but sadly necessary) return to weekend closures. In the corporate offices of TfL, however, it means it is time for a Board Meeting – along with the Commissioner’s Report and its accompanying appendices, which are always well worth digging into. This September’s Board Meeting was no different, with the Commissioner’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Thirty Centimetres of Safety: An Incident At Peckham Rye (10:33, 21 November 2019)
- Aleks on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (11:59, 21 November 2019)
- AlanBG on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (18:33, 20 November 2019)
- Richard Kelly on LR Meetup at Royal Oak Pub, 14th November (16:27, 20 November 2019)
- ngh on Crossrail: Reading the Future (19:36, 18 November 2019)