With the first TBM now gradually heading underground at Royal Oak, the second TBM has now been moved forward into position. Ada will not begin the second bore yet, as it’ll be a little while before the first TBM, Phyllis, has completely cleared the portal. Nonetheless it’s a further sign of progress on Crossrail.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:25, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (17:16, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)