After yesterday highlighting the "Beck and Beyond" talk at the LTM, it seemed only fair to highlight something for the more omnibuphile members of the LR readership - Imberbus, the annual Warminster - Imber Village Routemaster Special Service on Monday 4th June.
Tender Notices always provide an interesting, albeit limited, insight into what's happening "behind the scenes" at London's various transport agencies. One such notice, currently sitting on TED, is a good example of that. Titled simply London: railway passenger coaches, it's a request for Expressions of Interest from TfL relating to services on the Gospel Oak - Barking Line (GOBLIN). More specifically, it looks to find suppliers who could supply new, longer, diesel rolling ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on 55 Broadway’s Future Under Review (21:21, 18 September 2019)
- Ralph on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (19:09, 18 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (17:45, 18 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)