Last week saw the first meeting of the London Assembly’s Transport Committee since the elections. In front of the Committee were Transport Commissioner Peter Hendy and Isabel Dedring, Deputy Mayor for Transport. Hendy and Dedring are generally two of the better performers in front of the Committee, giving full, well informed, answers with (relatively) little evasion. Last week’s meeting was no exception, and consequently the session provided some interesting insight into the current ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Taz on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (01:04, 19 October 2019)
- Paul on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (19:12, 18 October 2019)
- Aleks on The Waterloo Link (18:56, 18 October 2019)
- 100andthirty on Friday Reads – 18 October 2019 (17:31, 18 October 2019)
- Littlejohn on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (14:55, 17 October 2019)