The next station we will visit at as part of our series on London's major mainline stations will be Farringdon. Before then, though, Crossrail's presence at Farringdon meant a potential opportunity to get a closer look at some railway infrastructure that is normally inaccessible to the public - the City Widened Lines.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:41, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (17:16, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)