Sources indicate that the Stratford International Extension to the DLR now has a fixed opening date – the 29th August. The opening of the extension has been delayed for some time now – an uncharacteristic event for a DLR project, which have traditionally been the more punctual of London’s Transport projects. Here, however, issues ranging from site thefts to the financial failure of a key signalling supplier have conspired to put back the opening date. To a certain extent, this ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Jonathan Roberts on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (16:15, 23 September 2019)
- Silenos on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (13:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)