Whilst the coming work at London Bridge may have been drawing our eye lately there is, of course, a major station project underway well north of the river as well – the redevelopment of Kings Cross. Underway since 2007, the project aims to give the station a major overhaul. Ultimately, the goal is to eliminate the current green canopy on the southern side of the station (a “temporary” structure built in the early seventies for which planning permission has now lapsed), ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)