Our thanks and copyright acknowledgements to Enfinity Americas for the use of this image The story so far: “‘Tis the season of myths and mellow votefulness. Boris rules a slumped blancmange Castle, close to a large river and filled with proportionally elected inhabitants, bound by the eternal rituals, quadrilles and gavottes of plotting and politics. Knowing that the unavoidable time of trial will come in the next year, Boris strikes out west to summon support. He pauses and wishes ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- anthony collyer on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (10:59, 17 August 2019)
- Simon Colenutt on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (07:08, 17 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (22:31, 16 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)