To complete our round-up of what the London and South East Route Utilisation Strategy (RUS) proposes for routes south of the Thames we look at the south eastern sector – essentially the routes into Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Victoria (East). There is actually not that much said about this part of London. There are various reasons for this. The first reason for the lack of substance is that the Kent RUS was only published in January 2010 – about a year previously. Some commenters have ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)