TfL have announced that they intend to drop general weekday District services to Olympia from the December timetable change onwards. Although full details are not yet available, it appears that the intention is to limit District services to Olympia to weekends and designated “special events.” This then relieves pressure at Earls Court meaning more Wimbledon services can be run in the peak. The change is one that would potentially be of major benefit to customers. Better Overground ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)