The Crossrail website appears to have acquired a new feature, which may be of interest to regular readers – a “Near You” section. Ostensibly this appears aimed at trying to provide as much local information about the Crossrail project as possible to people who have an interest in a specific area – you can search either by postcode or by selecting a specific station. Interestingly, however, as can be seen below it also has a rather nice overlay across the whole map showing ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (08:37, 24 September 2019)
- Ivan on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (17:24, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)