Just a quick note to let interested parties know that the New Bus For London Mockup (pictures previously here and below) has now been moved to the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden. Although access inside doesn’t seem to be an option, it does at least provide the opportunity for people to see the external design up close. The model will be there for the next few months with a short series of accompanying talks. On the subject of talks, the Museum also has one next week on The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:56, 14 September 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 6 September 2019 (08:36, 12 September 2019)
- Nameless on Monday’s Friday Reads – 9 September 2019 (07:24, 12 September 2019)
- Hugh on Monday’s Friday Reads – 2 September 2019 (18:55, 7 September 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:06, 6 September 2019)